Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Travian as strategic game is one of my favorite online game. Starting out as a small village and controlling over it to become a mighty empire. With the help of an alliance, you can manage to increase its stature.

This is my first time since playing Travian that I manage to create a massive armada. With the help of the alliance TLL (Tribu ni Lapu-Lapu), through diplomacy, wars and strategy, making a small village grow is easy.

Player Profile



Troops in the Village



Village Center



Reinforcing all the troops from other village for one assualt...



Total troops trained...



Suicidal...



One assualt...



Hahaha, not a single hit!

3 comments:

  1. Dropping by to let you know I've got an award for you! Please check my post Beautiful Blogger Award.

    The rules are simple. Just simply follow this format - acknowledge the one (or the ones) who gave you the award, share seven (7) things/facts about yourself, and pass this award to other beautiful bloggers you know who deserve this award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post!And thanks for the tips help me to be a good negotiation

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should have hit the main building...

    ReplyDelete